ACE Mobile App
Students can download the ACE Mobile app from any app stores. The ACE mobile app allows students to access the ACE calendar, see any upcoming events, access their courses, review their grades, make payments, and see any holds on their account.
Disability Support Services
American College of Education complies with the law regarding disability discrimination and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would cause “undue hardship” to the College. A “qualified individual with a disability” is an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the professional or academic position. To be considered for disability-related accommodations, individuals are responsible for identifying themselves and disclosing information about their disability through submitting a Disability Support Services (DSS) request form available on the MyACE Student Portal. Additionally, students can contact Disability Support Services at [email protected].
If a student discloses to you, as a faculty member, they have a disability or that they need support services, please refer them to the [email protected] email address or to the MyACE Portal where students can complete a request for accommodations.
MyACE Student Portal
Students can access all student request forms, unofficial transcripts, degree maps, and make payments at the MyACE Student Portal.
Office of Academic Excellence
The Office of Academic Excellence (OAE) provides academic leadership and services to faculty and students in their pursuit of academic excellence. The support services offered through OAE include:
- Maintaining all processes and communications concerning Disability Support Services (DSS).
- Providing resources and assistance available in the Writing Center.
- Directing and managing the Digital Tools Center.
- Supporting bachelor’s students through providing support in Career Services.
- Chairing and organizing the Academic Appeals and Disciplinary Committees.
- Assisting with academic integrity violation review and student notification.
- Reviewing and awarding Board of Trustee Scholarship each term.
Student Commons (Self-Service Tools and Resources)
ACE students are adult learners with busy lives. Due to this, ACE provides a plethora of self-service tools available to students in Student Commons to help answer questions. Within Student Commons, students can find all of the following (and much more) to support them with their academic pursuits:
- The Writing Center
- Digital Tools Center
- Diversity & Inclusion Center
- Career Services Center
- Capstone Information & Resources
- Dissertation & Field Experience Resources
- The “Internship Toolbox” (series of videos and resources for Educational Leadership students)
- Program Specific Handbooks
- General Education Competency information
- ACE Directory
American College of Education has a dedicated Student Services team. Upon enrollment, each ACE student is assigned a dedicated Student Success Coach (SSC) who will serve as a dedicated point of contact for the student throughout their time at ACE. Students should contact their SSC directly, or the Student Services team, for questions not related to courses. Student Services can be reached at 1-800-280-0307 opt 1 or [email protected]. The team, and each dedicated SSC, provides the following support to students:
- Advising, directing, or coordinating efforts when a student’s academic progress is identified as warning, probation, or at risk of dismissal
- Course navigation
- College-related questions/general information & assistance
- Orientation and onboarding support
- Complaint Resolution
- Technical support
- Appeal processes
- Policy guidance and direction
- Commencement and graduation
- Payment processing and questions
The Student Services team also will engage in outreach efforts to students to assist with persistence and retention efforts.
Tutor.com is an online tutoring service available to students. This tutoring service is completely free to students and is accessible 24/7. Students can access the link to Tutor.com in the course navigation in courses.