Career Advancement at ACE
We seek to promote from within our faculty and staff teams. We hope you are interested in advancing your career at ACE; we have outlined advancement information in the following sections:
Prior to promotion, six months of service is strongly recommended and encouraged.
Promotion to Senior Core Faculty
Core faculty members are eligible for a promotion to Senior Core Faculty when the criteria below are met:
- Minimum of three years of experience as an ACE core faculty member.
- Achieved high student satisfaction ratings, averages at least an 8.0 on end of course surveys.
- Consistently exceeds expectations in classroom observations.
- Demonstrates outstanding service to the College.
- Has a history of meeting ACE standards demonstrated through no performance improvement plans for at least 365 days.
Promotion to Core/Instructional Faculty
ACE will post positions and accept applications for core and instructional faculty positions. Faculty members will be selected through the interview and application process.
Promotion to Administrative Positions
ACE will post positions and accept applications for administrative positions. Qualified individuals will be selected through the interview and application process.