American College of Education is always looking for good people, and you can help! Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires who come into a company through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer and are a more cost-effective recruit.
That’s where you come in! If you know someone who would be a good addition to ACE and they meet the qualifications for an existing open requisition, you may be awarded $200 (less taxes) if you refer them for employment and they are hired.
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to Human Resources using the internal recruitment link. If your candidate is hired you will receive your referral bonus after 90 days of employment.
- Referral Eligibility: All ACE employees, except Vice President levels and above, Human Resources personnel, and managers with hiring authority over the referred candidates are eligible to refer candidates.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job requisition is posted. The hiring of a referred candidate must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with ACE. Temporary, summer, contract and former employees of ACE are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to Human Resources and must include a resume. Submit a referral here (click on the position then click ‘refer friend’).
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with ACE’s policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- The referring employee must still be employed at ACE during the hired candidate’s first 90 days of employment to receive payment.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Human Resources.
- All referral bonus payments will be paid on the first payroll after 90 days of the referred employees hire date.